05 November, 2009

Ustream 4.November.2009



Vented a bit on Ustream. Basically my ex, Alberto, called me again... Honestly, I'm getting sick and tired of him trying to be friends with me FULLY KNOWING what he had said to me that made me hate him forever. I don't know if it's true or not, but I'd rather not take chances at all.


Sad Punkin is sad... ;3; Just a doodle I did after venting a bit on Ustream.


And also drew Leeka (which is a creation of mine and Joe)

She's the lovechild of Zynoth (Joe's character) and Punkin (my character). Personally, I think she's adorable even though kinda... powerful, I guess you could say. o3o She's got ice, fire, and chaotic elemental in her. And she's also a succubus.

1 comment:

  1. :D Aww you and Joe would make lovely children ^^

    *pats Punkin* D: Do not frets <33

    ReplyDelete